Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Concession Post


Hello fellow Galivanters and Gavelers,

4 months ago we embarked on a journey to the promise land Skinnylandia. This far away land, skeptical to many was an exciting challenge. A competition was created between me and my arch rival Leenie P. Who could lose the greatest % of body weight by today. Leenie weighed in at 199.2lbs. I, your hero weighed in at 210.4lbs. As of this morning I weighed in at 204.0lbs for a loss of 6.2lbs. At my best I was down to 201. This of course pales in comparison to Leenie P who at last post weighed in at 179lbs for a 20.2lb loss. Last night via a phone call I conceded and congratulated Leenie P on her achievement. I am very proud of what she has accomplished. She is looking excellente and is determined to continue onto Skinnylandia. Well deserved and two nights at the Venetian is your reward.

Now to my supporters, I want to tell you the goal is not over. After a rough April of working out only twice and eating out like it was 2009, I basically maintained my weight. But starting soon, I will get back on the working out train and trying to eat healthier. My personal goal is to be at 190 by end of June. This will not be easy especially since a week in June I will be traveling for work and then to Vegas but I will try my hardest.

Congrats again to Leenie P.

P.S. To all my supporters by Urban Outfitters(URBN) stock. They are the parent company to Anthropologie and with Leenie P losing all this weight, she will need to replenish her bedroom closet (seriously folks, she has a bedroom that is just a closet) with brand new clothes from her favorite retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment