Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Paleo Diet - is it for me?

I reviewed my progress last night with my trainer, and have realized that i'm going to need to make some more diet changes to push ahead towards that last 20#'s... so, this weekend i'm going to attempt the paleo diet, which is essentially eating what the cave men ate... no process foods... everything fresh, meats and veggies...

I'm nervous that i can't do it, as it seems like a ton of planning and preparation. But, so far i've been able to do many things i didn't think i could do, so maybe i'll be able to do better than i actually think... crossing my fingers, and preparing my meal plan for the weekend...

22#'s left to my 150 goal...

1 comment:

  1. you can do it collie!! do you exactly track your calories with a calorie tracker? i started doing that and it really helps me to be aware of exactly what im eating which in turn helps me make better choices. and u can put ur exercise in it as well!! i use myfitnesspal, its awesome!

    ReplyDelete